1. General information
- This policy applies to the website operating at the url address: yachtic.com
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Yachtic Sp. z o. o. 40-687 Katowice, ul. Sobocińskiego 19
- Operator's e-mail address: [email protected]
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Newsletter management
- Running a commenting system
- Web forum
- Operation of an online chat system
- Running a classified ad system
- User profile presentation to other users
- Display of user announcements
- Handling enquiries via form
- Preparation, packaging, dispatch of goods
- Fulfilment of ordered services
- Debt collection
- Presentation of offers or information
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through the voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called "cookies") on the end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- The login and personal data entry sites are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only those holding the Operator key can read them. This protects the data in case the database is stolen from the server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works in a one-way fashion - it is not possible to reverse it, which is the current modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The Service uses two-factor authentication, which is an additional form of protection for logging into the Service.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's servers: OKTAWAVE
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on a delegated basis
- postal operators
- Law firms and debt collectors
- payment operators
- public authorities
- Comment system operators
- online chat solution providers
- authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to fulfil the purpose of the website
- companies providing marketing services to the Administrator
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary for the performance of the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in 3.3 c) to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, with the right to object not being exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
- Personal data is transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we transfer them outside the European Union.
5. Information on the forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The service may record information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate the linking of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for the purpose of processing a service request or commercial contact, registration of services, etc. In each case, the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
- User behaviour information on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the website.
7. Essential marketing techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user's behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data are used to track the user, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The Operator uses a solution to study user behaviour by creating heat maps and recording behaviour on the website. This information is anonymised before it is sent to the service operator so that it does not know which individual it relates to. In particular, typed passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Service in relation to users, e.g. it may send an e-mail to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that the user has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information on cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of a Service User and gaining access to them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website
- for the purposes set out above under "Essential marketing techniques";
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in the Service User's terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookies of external services
The use of third-party cookies is subject to the privacy and cookie policies applied by these entities. We encourage you to read the personal data processing and privacy policies of the entities that process our data most frequently and to the fullest extent:
10. cookie management - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone